Get ready for FUN!
Summer Programs begin June 03, 2019! Come by and register early, starting May 28, to avoid the crowd. You're sure to find a program just right for you. See the library's calendar or follow us on facebook for more details and times.
Take time to read this summer. Earn coupons for free ice cream, pizza, and more. Starting in 2019, you can also collect badges for time spent reading, program attendance and more.
- READ the book or magazine of your choice.
- RECORD the amount of time you spent reading.
- REDEEM the card for a coupon (3 hours reading required) and/or a collectible badge.
EVERY CHILD PARTICIPATING IN ANY PROGRAM MUST REGISTER! It's free and easy, and only takes a minute. Staff use number of kids registered to track the success of the program, and to budget and plan for the next summer.
Children who wish to check out books and materials must also have a valid MPPL card. The card must be presented each time a child checks out books or other materials, or redeems a time card. Valid cards have current information (address/phone) and are free of fees and fines.
Options are available for kids and families who live outside of Titus County and would like to participate.
- In-County /Resident Membership: In-county residents may apply for a FREE card. If the original card is lost, a replacement card/key tag set may be purchased for $5. Replacement cards have no expiration date and may be used year round. As an alternative, a temporary card may be purchased for $2, and expires at the end of the program.
- Out-of-County Membership(OC): Anyone living outside of Titus County may choose to purchase an Out-of-County card for $20. OC cards are valid for one year and include borrowing privileges, program participation, etc. for the person to whom the card is issued.
- TexShare Cards: TexShare cards are not accepted for Summer Fun programs. Each child participating in Summer Programs must have an out-of-county card in his/her own name, or purchase a visitor pass to attend each program.