Explore Mount Pleasant

Go To Search
Click to Home

Report a Problem...
Code Violation
Report code violations such as weeds and junk vehicles to the City of Mount Pleasant.

Pothole or Street Problem
View information on reporting a pothole or street problem on a city street.

Sewer Line Blockage
Find out whom to contact when you have a blockage in your sewer line.

Stray Animal
Learn what to do when you encounter a stray animal in the city.

Street Light Outage
Check out how to report a street light outage in the City of Mount Pleasant.

Tall Grass or Accumulated Trash

Water / Sewer Leak
Learn how to notify the city of a water or sewer leak.