How do I report a crime?
To report a crime that has already occurred within the city of Mount Pleasant, call 903-575-4004, and the communication’s officer will dispatch an officer to your location. This would be a crime that there is no immediate danger, such as a break in to your home, business or vehicle or damage to your property that has already occurred.

To report an emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.
A true emergency is any fire, injury or illness, which endangers a person’s safety, or a crime in progress. An emergency is life threatening and requires immediate response from fire, medical or police personnel.
You would call 9-1-1 to:
• Save a life.
• Put out a fire.
• Stop a crime.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. How do I obtain a police or crash report?
3. Where is the Police Department located?
4. Can I have my fingerprints taken at the Mount Pleasant Police Department?
5. What is the procedure for reporting a stray animal that needs to be picked up?
6. Where do I file a complaint about a barking dog?
7. How do I pay a citation?